Client Services Representative (CSR)
You’re a core member of the team that helps us deliver on the promises we make to our clients — and a big part of why our clients succeed with their projects. After an intense training period on all aspects of our platform, you’ll be adept at providing best practices in survey management via both phone and email support. And you’ll also act as the go-to person internally to address colleagues’ technology-related questions.
If you’re interested in joining the IT world with significant responsibility at an early stage in your professional career, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. After proving yourself for one year in this entry-level position, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage your skills by moving up into other areas of the company. Your career path depends upon your own level of interest and enthusiasm.
- Advise clients on their projects and assist in successful project deployment
- Lead training sessions
- Build and maintain our ongoing FAQ section, based upon commonly addressed issues
- Master and improve upon training programs for new and current users
- Identify features that would enhance the capabilities of our software solution
- Design and lead seminars on best practices
- Cultivate innovative ways to better serve client needs and concerns
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer basics (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong integrity and commitment to client satisfaction
- Ability to work well and with composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to learn quickly
About Zarca Interactive
At Zarca Interactive (www.zarca.com), our online survey platform and associated educational and professional services enable customers to become better listeners to the people who matter most to their success. Such “listening” accomplished through state-of-the-art data collection is aggregated into useful information, which is transformed into knowledge for improved decision-making.
As a dynamic, fast-growing company, our success is directly tied to our employees. We believe hard work goes hand-in-hand with high job satisfaction and a feeling of true accomplishment at the end of every day. If you yearn to be noticed and, ultimately, to set your own career path, then you may have just found your match. We offer competitive salaries and full benefits.
This position is based in Herndon, Va.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to our Recruiter, Meron Bahta, at email@example.com.